What role do we play in the digital world? What can be delegated to bits and bytes? What can only we humans do? We have dedicated the latest ‘kurs bayernhafen’ to this question under the motto of ‘Dynamism at work – The port’s key resource is its people’. We talked to CEOs and top management at Kühne + Nagel, Pollmeier Massivholz, Raben Group, SAF-HOLLAND and Spedition Horst Pöppel.
Other topics cover in the latest issue of bayernhafen’s customer magazine include:
- A guest article by the futurologist Heiko von der Gracht (D. Sc.) on the ‘Future of Work and Work of the Future’
- Passion for excellent furniture - insights into the transport routes of the schools and offices furniture supplier, VS Möbel
- The success story of Emons Spedition GmbH
- The upgraded infrastructure in bayernhafen Passau
- The dates for the next port festival or the open-air opera for you to enter into your calendar as well as lots more fascinating stories and news...
Subscribe to "kurs bayernhafen"
Do not miss any issue! Our customer magazine kurs bayernhafen is published twice a year. Interesting insights and background information from our locations, current topics around the logistics of an inland port, specialist contributions and much more await you.
Simply fill out the form and subscribe to the free delivery of the "kurs bayernhafen" as a print edition. You can also unsubscribe from our customer magazine at any time on this page.
kurs bayernhafen 07/2018
In the latest issue of its customer magazine, bayernhafen’ once again explores a whole host of fascinating topics:
- The front-page topic: “Head start for ship and rail! A fairer share in the transport mode load” with real-life examples from the bayernhafen locations, as well as from BERGER BETON and Alba-Metall
- A message from Andreas Scheuer, Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure: “We can embark on a new era of inland navigation”
- The barge’s love of the big and bulky is illustrated through the transport of heavy-lift cargo such as Siemens transformers and Linde plant machinery
- The inauguration of RAIL.ONE’s new railway sleeper plant – a model for successful conversion
- The success stories of the family-owned businesses of Roth (Full of energy) and Suffel (Hydraulics is movement)
- And many more fascinating topics...
kurs bayernhafen 12/2017
- Infrastructure - the foundation of our economy. This infrastructure is also crucial for the hub function of trimodal inland ports.
- an interview with Dr. Markus Söder, MdL, Bavarian Minister of Finance, for state development and homeland: "The exporting state of Bavaria needs optimal integration into global supply chains."
- the success story of the Wiesneth mill ... family-owned for more than 300 years
- the freight route from tree to pulp to paper - Sappi Stockstadt GmbH
- The breakthrough of recycled building materials in Nurembergs road construction
- the springboard roll-on-roll-off ... from Passau to markets in Europe and Asia and many more exciting topics ...