12 December 2018 | bayernhafen
New issue of ‘kurs bayernhafen’ 12-2018
‘Dynamism at work – The port’s key resource is its people’ is the motto of the late bayernhafen customer magazine.
What role do we play in the digital world? What can be delegated to bits and bytes? What can only we humans do? We have dedicated the latest ‘kurs bayernhafen’ to this question under the motto of ‘Dynamism at work – The port’s key resource is its people’. We talked to CEOs and top management at Kühne + Nagel, Pollmeier Massivholz, Raben Group, SAF-HOLLAND and Spedition Horst Pöppel.
- Other topics cover in the latest issue of bayernhafen’s customer magazine include:
- A guest article by the futurologist Heiko von der Gracht (D. Sc.) on the ‘Future of Work and Work of the Future’
- Passion for excellent furniture – insights into the transport routes of the schools and offices furniture supplier, VS Möbel
- The success story of Emons Spedition GmbH
- The upgraded infrastructure in bayernhafen Passau – Click here to see the latest images of the crane under construction
- The dates for the next port festival or the open-air opera for you to enter into your calendar as well as lots more fascinating stories and news…
- lots more fascinating stories and news…
You can download kurs bayernhafen as a pdf: . If you would like to subscribe to our customer magazine to make sure you don’t miss any more issues, simply enter your details into the form and we will send you a print copy of the magazine by post, free of charge.